ameras found by police hidden inside a hotel wall outletand hair

The site had more than 4,000 members, 97 of whom paid a $44.95 monthly fee to access extra features, such as the ability to replay certa

in live streams. Between November 2018 and this month, police said, the service brought in upwards of $6,000.

“There was a similar case in the past where illegal cameras were (secretly installed) and were consistently and secretly

watched, but this is the first time the police caught where videos were broadcast live on the internet,” police said.

South Korea has a serious problem with spy cameras and illicit filming. In 2017, more than

6,400 cases of illegal filming were reported to police compared to around 2,400 in 2012.

Last year, tens of thousands of women took to the streets of Seoul and other cities to p

rotest against the practice and demand action, under the slogan “My Life is Not Your Porn.”

Play VideoIllicit spy cam cases skyrocket in South Korea 02:24

In response, Seoul launched a special squad of women inspectors, w

ho have been conducting regular inspections of the city’s 20,000 or so public toilets to searc

h for spy cameras, though some critics have denounced the move as a superficial response to a societal issue.

daochuwan.cn

Lee Ji-soo, a computer specialist who helps women scr

the web of images taken without their consent, told CNN last year her company had seen a surge in demand since the protests drew attention to the issue.

“The most common things that the clients are saying — and they are quite heartbreaki

ng — are ‘I want to die’ or ‘I cannot leave my house.’ Especially the victims of spy cam or illegally taken video

s say that when they encounter people on the street, they feel like they would be recognized,” she said.

In January, the co-owner of a South Korean revenge porn sit

e was sentenced to four years in prison and ordered to pay a fine of $1.26 million. Soranet, which was sh

ut down last year, was a popular site for uploading videos and photos taken using hidden and upskirt cameras.

Editor’s note: This story has been updated to note the size of the accommod

ations involved and that in South Korea small hotels are typically referred to as motels.

www.njLongrun.cn

A preliminary KNKT report said the crew of Air Lion Flight 610 stru

ruggled to override the plane’s automatic systems in the minutes before it plunged into the oc

ean. The system pulled the plane’s nose down more than two dozen times, the report said.

The report said the MCAS system was responding to incorrect data transmitted by an AOA sens

or. A different flight crew experienced the same issue on a flight from Denpasar to Jakarta the previous day,

but had turned off the MCAS and took manual control of the plane, the report said.

Once in Jakarta, a Lion Air technician checked the plane again and gave it the green lig

ht to fly on its final flight, from Jakarta to Pangkal Pinang on the Indonesian island of Bangka.

The jet crashed 13 minutes after takeoff.

Experts have pointed to similarities between the Lion Air crash six months ago and last w

eek’s Ethiopian Airlines crash, which killed all 157 people on board. Both were Boeing 737 Max 8 pla

nes that were equipped with the same automated flight software and both crashed minutes after takeoff.

hnxkmh.com

If Nyusi’s estimated death toll is confirmed, Tropical Cyclon

  clone Idai would be the deadliest tropical cyclone on record to have hit southern Africa.

  Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) said there was no power in Beira and surr

ounding areas, and nearly all communication lines had been destroyed.

  ”Main roads leading into Beira have been cut off, buildings have been submerged and se

verely damaged, and all business has been shut down,” said the aid agency, adding that “medical acti

vities in Beira hospital, in local health centers, and throughout the community have ceased completely.”

  Though the cyclone hit Mozambique on Thursday, the extent of

the damage has taken days to come into focus due in part to the country’s poor infrastructure.

  The scale of #CycloneIdai in Beira, Mozambique, is truly heartbreaking. Initial assessments from @ifrc estimate at le

ast 90% of the area is completely destroyed. Read what IFRC aid workers are witnessing in the ar

www.shlf18.com

The brotherly bailout is striking because Mukesh Ambani pla

  yed a part in bringing his younger brother’s business to the brink of collapse.

  The Mumbai billionaire stunned India in September 2016 when he launched a ne

w mobile network called Reliance Jio that offered customers six months of free high-speed internet.

  The move triggered a brutal price war, forcing some companies to quit the market altogether, including Reliance Communications.

  Indian billionaire turns to bankruptcy court after losing 4G price war with his brother

  Anil Ambani’s company, once one of India’s biggest mobile pl

ayers, announced in late 2017 that it would sell its main consumer mobile business to Reli

ance Jio in order to focus on providing data services to corporate clients.

  That deal has now been abandoned, the two companies said Monday. An Indian bankruptcy court will instead auct

ion off Reliance Communications’ mobile assets to pay off the company’s $7 billion debt.

  The Ambani brothers have had a tumultuous and often acrim

onious relationship. After the death of their father in 2002, they waged a bitter succe

ssion battle for control of the vast Reliance business empire that he had spent decades building.

www.wedding-gowns-whoLesaLe.com

But Wu admitted that it is not easy to crack open the har

 nut of European smartphone market where most handsets are sold in large retail chains and by local telecom operators.

Also, European consumers are different from their Chinese counterpart

s in terms of product preferences. For instance, European consumers are not big fans of bea

utifying photos. As a result, the company has to work hard to localize its products.

Although Oppo is a well-known brand among European tel

ecom industry professionals, awareness about it among the consumers is not high.

“It takes time to build a brand, with careful consideration nee

ded to decide what forms of marketing and product com

munications are appropriate. We are working hard to know the specific characteristics of each market,” Wu said.

21nh.cn

More than 41 percent of children and teenagers who sleep

too little use electronic devices such as computer tablets and mobile phones, the survey fou

nd, and youths whose parents use smartphones in front of them are more likely to have less sleep.

Other factors, such as noise and light pollution, contributed to the problem, the report said.

The survey also indicated that good sleep results in higher efficiency in study. Students who sleep longer generally fini

sh homework in two and three hours per day, while those who sleep less require four to six hours.

Gao Xuemei, vice-president of the society, said studies have shown that decreasing sle

eping time for children and teenagers has been a global trend in the past 10 years, but the problem appears to be

worse in East Asia, including China, largely due to a heavier load of school homework.

www.milkingmachines.cn

FUZHOU – In the Chinese city of Quanzhou, East China’s

Fujian province, workers at a garment factory of Kelme are busy stitching and ironing the white and blue jerseys of the Spanish football club Espanyol.

Their goal is to meet the soaring domestic demand boosted by Wu

Lei, a Chinese striker who joined the club a month ago. Wu made history by becoming the first Ch

inese player to score in a La Liga match on March 2, sending his fans into a frenzy.

“Over the last month, we have sold over 10,000 Wu Lei jerseys,” said Ke Yongyuan, presid

ent of Kelme (China), who owns the Yuanxiang garment company in the sportswear manufacturing hub.

Prior to Wu’s debut in Europe, Yuanxiang acquired 80 per

cent of Kelme’s shares and became the controlling shareholder of the renowned inter

national brand. Yuanxiang’s expansion offers a glimpse into Chinese manufacturers’ endeavor of going global.

xuexizhongguo.cn

Death toll of New Zealand mosque shooting rises to 50adaily.co

  Several gunmen opened fire at two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand, Friday afternoon, leaving 50 people dead.

  • New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern described the attack as one of her country’s “darkest days”

  • An Australian citizen in his late 20s appeared in court Saturday, charged with murder

  • Two others were arrested in the immediate aftermath of the shootings

  • Suspect reportedly uses modified semi-automatic weapons

  • Arden said the nation’s gun laws will change

  • Major social media remove shooting video of terror attacks

  The death toll in the New Zealand mosque shootings rose to 50 on Sunday after police found another victim at one of the m

osques, and Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said bodies of those killed would begin to be released to families for burial.

  Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a suspected white supremacist, was charged with murder on Saturday. Tarrant w

as remanded without a plea and is due back in court on April 5 where police said he was likely to face more charges.

  Friday’s attack, which Ardern labeled as terrorism, was the worst ever peacetime m

ass killing in New Zealand and the country had raised its security threat level to the highest.

www.9402267.org.cn

arlier on Saturday, Ardern said the country’s gun law woul

  Earlier on Saturday, Ardern said the country’s gun law would be changed.

  She spoke to the public at 4:00 pm local time. She said: “This is one of New Zealand’s darkest days. My thoughts are with Christchurch.”

  ”It is an unprecedented violence in New Zealand. There is no place for such extreme violence in New Zealand.”

  ”Our gun law will be changed,” said Ardern, noting that the killers had a legitimate gun license.

  Five guns were discovered, two of which were semi-automatic guns, she said.

  Other weapons and firearms were also retrieved by the police after the attacks on Friday.

  Police Commissioner Mike Bush told another press conference that his top priority wa

s on public safety across New Zealand and was supporting the victims and staff involved.

  ”The investigation into the intelligence failures is also a priority,” Bush said.

  The police chief was joined by representatives from the agencies working on t

he ground — Victim’s Support, City Council, Civil Defence, Fire and Emergency and the Defence Force.

  Bush acknowledged the bravery of the public, police officers and emergency responders.

  He said the arrest took 36 minutes from the first emergency call.

www.9463296.org.cn